Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oreo Turkey Craft



What you'll need:
- Oreos
- Whoppers or Junior Mints
- Candy Corns (bags are 5/$1 at my nearest store)
- Frosting (for "glue")
- Mini chocolate chips for eyes
- Red Licorice for the gobbler (we omitted)

Instructions:
- Unscrew an Oreo
- Eat both halves
- Unscrew another Oreo and start over
- Press 3-5 candy corns (into the side of the Oreo that has the cream left on it) as "feathers"
- Eat a few candy corns
- Spread some frosting on the side of the Oreo that doesn't have any cream on it
- Lick the frosting knife. Twice.
- Use some frosting as "glue" to press the feathered Oreo side to stand up on a flat Oreo
- Eat another Oreo
- Press a Whopper or Junior Mint into the intersection of the cookies as the "head" of the turkey
- Eat a Whopper (or Junior Mint)
- Put a little frosting on the ends of 2 chocolate chips and place them on the head as "eyes"
- Toss a handful of chocolate chips into your mouth
- Put a little frosting on a broken candy corn and place it in front of the head as a "beak"
- Allow the turkeys to sit for a while so the frosting can dry
- Eat another Oreo while your turkey dries. Or make another turkey. Or both.







ENJOY!

6 comments:

MamaHen Em said...

Now that's a craft I could do - especially the eating part of it!

Maria said...

You have been given the Creativ Blogger Award. Check out Thrifty Ways and Ideas for details. :)

Lisa said...

I love this! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the great idea!

Carry Grace said...

These look so fun!

I tagged you for photo tag.

Heathahlee said...

Love those instructions, man! Seriously...LOL!

Carrie said...

Where can I find candy corn right now? I've looked at Fry's and Walgreens and struck out at both.
HELP!

Related Posts with Thumbnails