Tuesday, February 12, 2013

No Wolves in the Closet

We had a rough day around here yesterday.
I think Jason might be getting sick. I had to carry him out of Kaylin's gymnastics lobby {quite literally} kicking and screaming because 1. I had woken him up from his nap to make it to her class on time and 2. I tried to wipe his suddenly runny nose with a tissue. 

I have some nerve, right? 

20 minutes after that picture was taken, he tumbled down the stairs. Clearly there's something going on in his head...or inner ear. My poor boy!

That caused ALL of us to have a tough day yesterday. Sometimes it just has a domino effect! So today, we began our day with prayer. He started: "Dear God...thank you for this day. Thank you that we have happy hearts and that we be kind to each other. And thank you that there are no wolves in my room. Or in my closet...because I checked and there aren't any. In Jesus name I pray. Amen."
I've been sick, our routine has been off, the weather has been funky, now Jason's getting sick...I just need to hit the "reset" button to get us all back on track. 

And maybe take the rest of this week off school. Because I seriously need to put my house back together after being down and out last week!
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails