Saturday, December 1, 2012

POD UPDATED!

For those of you who give me grief about forever being behind on my Picture of the Day blog, all of my pictures are officially uploaded! They are posted by month, not by week, are completely out of order and have no descriptions attached to them whatsoever, but they're available for your viewing pleasure.

I don't have a very good system for selecting pictures now that I have a Mac, hence my being a slacker all of this year. Plus, the Project Life format changed now that they use Shutterfly for their printing, and I don't need to journal about every picture anymore, so I find myself blowing off that little detail. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

When I have time, I'll write captions. Considering I just caught up uploading the pictures from the past five months, that will probably happen in 2014.  :)
  post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails