Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Meal Plan - 1/18/10

Breakfast
Oatmeal
Pancakes
Cereal

Lunch
PB&J or turkey sandwiches
carrots, pretzels and fruit
Pine Nut Orzo Salad

Dinner
Monday - Chicken Fried Rice
Tuesday - Spaghetti Carbonara
Wednesday - Southwestern Chicken and Bean Pasta
Thursday - No Noodle Lasagna with Eggplant
Friday - Pot Roast with carrots and mashed potatoes
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - Ham and Cheese Crust-less Quiche

Dessert
{Amazing} Peanut Butter Cookies
post signature

2 comments:

dawn said...

Wow, you cook some amazing food. I don't make that many homemade foods in a week usually. How do you do all that and take care of kids, chores, etc. I usually only cook like that 3 0r 4 nights a week. Good for you. Thanks for sharing the receipes, I'm going to try them.

Shanna said...

Cute family! I'm proud of you for taking such good care of your family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails