Sunday, October 11, 2009

Meal Plan - 10/12/09

Breakfast
Oatmeal
Whole Grain Waffles
Apple Fritters (if I have the energy this weekend!)

Lunch
PB&J
Fruit salad
Cheese and crackers
Lagoon Chicken Salad over lettuce for me

Dinner
Monday - Garlic Chicken Farfalle
Tuesday - Crock Pot BBQ Pork over brown rice
Wednesday - Chicken Pesto Quesadillas
Thursday - Ravioli with Balsalmic Brown Butter Sauce
Friday - Baked Potato Bar with leftover Chili
Saturday - {Healthy} Cream of Potato Soup with Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
Sunday - Deceptively Delicious Spaghetti Pie
post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love waffles and apple fritters. Yummy!
Now that we're part of the many unemployed I'm always looking for economic and healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips.
Gotta get back to "Castle" online. It's a fun and exciting tv show.

Cara said...

I was excited to see my apple fritters as part of your menu for this week! I'd love to hear what you thought about them if you got around to making them! Hope you're doing well in the final week of your pregnancy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails