Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another YoBaby Giveaway!

Stonyfield Farms just loves giving away free stuff! YoBaby just came out with a great new 3-in-1 Organic Meal and would like to give one of YOU a bunch of free coupons and some fun accessories.
.
Here are the details about the product: YoBaby Organic Meals
offer a unique 3-in-1 combination of protein-packed yogurt + fruit + veggie purée in one cup. They’re an easy, delicious and surprising way to help moms give their babies and toddlers a trio of important food groups at every meal.

.

Three delicious flavors -- Pear & Green Bean, Peach & Squash, Apple & Sweet Potato – are just right for baby’s growing appetite. And the single serve 6-ounce cup offers 50% more than current 4-ounce YoBaby multipacks. Visit www.yobabyyogurt.com to learn more.
.

The prize package for this giveaway included a YoBaby reusable bag, an Eric Carle growth chart, an organic YoBaby bib, a YoBaby travel bowl with lid and utensils, and 5 FREE YoBaby 3-in-1 meals coupons.

To enter, please leave a comment on this post with your first name, last initial and email address listed as yourname(at)service(dot)com to prevent spamming. Also, just for fun, tell me how long you've read my blog or if you're a newbie.
.
For a second entry, subscribe to my posts or follow me through Blogger. You'll need to leave me a separate comment telling me you're a subscriber.
.

I will randomly choose a winner on Tuesday, August 11th at 1:00 PST.
I'll post the winner's name and contact you by email. GOOD LUCK!

post signature

33 comments:

Melissa Temple said...

I subscribed!
Melissa T mgtemple (at) mac (dot) com

Melissa Temple said...

second entry. I've been reading for approximately six months! Your tip regarding Jessica Sprague has been priceless!

Melissa T mgtemple(at)mac(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I've just been reading your blog for a few weeks. I have really enjoyed your meal plans and am planning on making the crock pot granola you posted.

Adrienne G
adrienne (dot) goering (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I follow via RSS

Adrienne G
adrienne (dot) goering (at) gmail (dot) com

SavannahsSmiles said...

I have followed for about 4 months now. Love it!

Dolphin Girl said...

I just found your blog on Money Saving Mom's linky.

Katherine C.
kccuties AT gmail DOT com

Sheena said...

I have been reading you blog for several months now. I love it. I get lots of inspiration from you! Thanks.
Sheena
semcmillian@hotmail.com

LC said...

I am a newbie! :)

Lori C
petrellinyc-slinky (at) yahoo (dot) com

LC said...

I also just subscribed via live bookmarks.. I'm not sure if that is the same as blogger?



Lori C
petrellinyc-slinky (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Oooo, Oooo, pick me.
Tracey R
tpowers5(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Anonymous said...

Second entry....I follow you on google reader.
I have been reading for about a year. I think.
tpowers5(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jennifer said...

I've been reading your blog for several months now. I have used several of the recipes you have posted! I'm always looking for something new to try! :) momma2littleones(at)gmail(dot)com

Jennifer said...

I also follow you through Google Reader and have been since I started reading your blog! momma2littleones(at)gmail(dot)com :)

Angie said...

Angie L.

kliver5150(at)yahoo(dot)com

Melissa said...

I love reading your parenting tips and recipes. Thank you for the great advice!
Melissa W
littlefeetpitterpatter(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kris said...

I'm a newbie. My sister forwarded the link on to me.

Kristi-Lynn G

kristilynngibson(at)gmail(dot)com

Aimee said...

Aimee B - I have been reading your blog for approx 3 months now - keep it up, Please.

aimee(at)accountant(dot)com

Jay said...

yea! I would love to win.
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

Hélène said...

I am a newbie. I found your link from MoneySaving Mom.

Helene B.
schola.athenarum (at) gmail (dot) com

Erin Wright said...

i'm an RSS subscriber

erin w.
eckelly(at)liberty(dot)edu

Erin Wright said...

i forgot, i've been reading for about 6 months

Anonymous said...

Hello; I'm a newbie and have enjoyed reading. I'm still trying to resist making those chocolate krispie treats you introduced a little bit ago.

Marie N.
mqdn04(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I have already subscribed! :)

Charissa @ The Stromski's World said...

Charissa S.
cstrosmki@cox.net
I've been reading your blog regularly since February.

Buki Family said...

sounds yummy yummy yummy
sabeckstrom at yahoo dot com

Nat said...

I've been reading your blog for months - but the last few weeks i have been using your menu planning ideas and recipies a LOT. i get so excited when my blog-reader shows a post from your blog! thanks for sharing!!!

Natalie G

ngoddard (at) cox (.) net

Unknown said...

Jenny B - jennyb78(at)comcast(dot)net

I am a newbie to your blog. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Jenny B - jennyb78(at)comcast(dot)net

I am now a subscriber

Jessie said...

I have been reading your blog from infancy. Yours, that is. I am your Word guru. :)

Love you!
Jessica W. (As if I needed to put the "W".)

sunshinejdubb(at)cox(dot)net

Jessie said...

Also, I've been subscribing through Blogger for over two years. I told you about Blogger! :)

Jessica W.

Laura said...

I'm a newbie!
Laura V. tcgirl11(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

newbie Amy here- totally excited about stumblingonto your blog!
ingodslove (at) hotmail (dot) com

stephanie said...

stephanie n
moretolifethansleep(at)gmail(dot)com

i sorta know you... through church :) and i check you out from rachael's blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails