I was actually hoping my hair would be a bit darker than this, but it's a good start. A little anti-climactic for my family...Mike wondered if I left the dye on long enough, Ryan said, "I thought you said it was going to be brown!" and Kaylin didn't even notice, until I pointed it out. I squatted down to her level and she came over to inspect my hair, pulling chunks apart to see if it was the same color all over. Then she said, "I lite it!"
So here's the big reveal...before (100% natural color...all traces of highlights are finally grown out) and after...
Does this mean I have to change my blog name? Because I really like Three Blondes and a Redhead!!!













8 comments:
I lite it too!
Reminds me it is time to wash the grey right out of my hair. ;)
You look mahvelous!
B
Girl!! It looks FABULOUS! Totally brings out your beautiful eyes.
Love it. :)
I agree with Brandi, it really brings out your eyes...I lite it, too!
It looks really good.
Ooooo....Me likey!
Purty!
It's very becoming on you! Because you have such pretty blue eyes, you could totally go darker. You're one of those people who could be a complete sunny blonde or a dramatic brunette - oh how I wish I could do that!
I like it! Actually you look really good with both colors! Lucky you!
Toni
Post a Comment