Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm back and I'm SO pretty!

First and foremost, do you LOVE my pretty new blog??? I see so many blogs with cool backgrounds and title bars and in the (very) little research I've done to find out how I can get a cool looking blog (for free) I came up empty handed. BUT, my Queen friend's blog had a little bubble that popped up when she got a new look, so I shamelessly followed the link. SO pretty!!! There were some other cool ones, but they looked too busy with all of the other stuff I have going on, so I had to go simple. I'm a little miffed that the makeover messed up the alignment of my pictures from old posts. I'll have to completely re-learn how to line up my pictures neatly with this new setup. Blogger doesn't make it easy, unfortunately and it must...look...neat. (What? No, I'm not OCD...)

I almost made it all 48 hours without turning on my computer, but I must confess that this afternoon, I got bored and was overcome with the urge to make sure my emails weren't piling up too bad. I only had 18 new emails (which is nothing!) and it took me 20 minutes to clear them out and read 4 new posts from friends' blogs, then the computer was turned back off.

What's hilarious to me is that when I announced to Mike that I was going to turn the computer off most of the weekend, he stuttered a little and said, "Wool (you know that bummed "well" that kids say) I will have to check my email to see if any people are interested in the rental house. I have an ad out in several places." I thought he'd be thrilled...he groans that I'm on the computer way too much, but it turns out that he didn't want to have to live without it himself! Pretty humorous.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails