Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs

I decided on Friday to finally decorate my house for Easter. It's a shame the decorations will be up for only 10 days! Oh well, we'll enjoy the festivity (or is it festive-ness?) while it lasts.

We colored Easter eggs after church today. Walmart was selling these little Q-tips with dye in the stems for $.88 and it ended up being the perfect tool for Kaylin. (I highly recommend this product!) She unknowingly received the eggs that cracked on the stove, so there was no need to worry if she dropped one. I was still very on edge, however, because she continually put the Q-tip close to her head and hair. As you can see from the pictures, her face, hands and high chair tray became quite colorful. So much for taking pre-Easter pictures this afternoon! (That's my new trick, by the way...I dress the kids up in Christmas outfits, Easter attire or Halloween costumes and take pictures several days before the big event. Everyone is much more relaxed, especially ME.)

This is another place holder for a scrapbook page, so just enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails