New recipe last week: Vegetable Lasagna...I simplified it a little (and posted my version of Veggie-Packed Lasagna) and it was delicious. Sauteed summer veggies with layers of cheese and homemade sauce...really, it was great.
This is the THIRD time the Greek Grilled Chicken has made it onto a meal plan. I keep forgetting to take it out of the freezer in time! I've just been too busy lately...hopefully I'll finally make it this week. And I didn't get around to the Spinach Rice Casserole last week, either. Mike's parents offered to take us out to dinner Sunday and how could I pass that up?!? I'm not in the mood to make it this week, so it will go on next week's meal plan.
Monday - leftover Veggie-Packed Lasagna
Tuesday - Vegetable Penne with Pesto
Wednesday - Greek Grilled Chicken (*new*) with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables
Thursday - Deceptively Delicious Spaghetti Pie
Friday - BBQ at a friend's house
Saturday - Crock Pot Minestrone Soup
Sunday - HAPPY EASTER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!