Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meal Plan - 5/4/09

Mother's Day Brunch
Orange Juice
Orange Pecan French Toast Casserole
Chicken Mango Sausage (from Trader Joe's)
Apple Fritters - I recommend using a small cookie scoop for the dough...makes donut-hole sized fritters

Breakfast

Oatmeal
Waffles

Lunch
Fruit salad, carrots, crackers
Pine Nut Orzo Salad
Turkey sandwiches or grilled cheese

Dinner

Monday - Garlic Chicken Farfalle
Tuesday - Beef and Bean Enchiladas (with leftover, cooked pot roast that was frozen)
Wednesday - Ravioli with Balsalmic Brown Butter Sauce
Thursday - Healthy Chicken Pot Pie
Friday - Eat out for "Mother's Day"
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Chicken and salmon on the grill with corn on the cob

Dessert - Banana Boats

4 comments:

  1. Those apple fritters look divine! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to make those apple fritters. They look great.

    We have a tradition of making homemade donuts on Halloween night, and I think I'll have to add Mother's Day apple fritters to the list of family traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those apple fritters sound tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm just now getting over here to comment, but I hope you enjoyed the apple fritters! It's about time I whipped up another batch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!