My linen closet does not hold linens. It never has. It's a HUGE closet across from the boy's room that has always been a dumping ground for everything from party decorations to large serving pieces to extra picture frames.
I took these "before" pictures back in November with the full intention of decluttering and organizing this space. It is now March. Having this off my to-do list feels incredible!
 |
| Before - endless rows of candles that go unburned. I keep getting them for gifts and one candle shelf became TWO candle shelves. I finally put most of them in the pile for Good Will. |
 |
| Before - this picture makes my skin crawl. There were zones for what was in there...kind of. Candles, TS stuff, frames, decor, gift bags, gift wrap...it was visual chaos. |
 |
| After - Did you hear that? I just exhaled...because this is pure bliss to me. I will shamelessly admit that when this was complete, I walked into this closet and just stared. The order brings me peace. And yes, I realize I have a bit of a sickness. |
I have organized this several times before, but it always gets out of control over time. Since I began selling Tastefully Simple a couple years ago, this is where I started storing my paper products and some of my supplies. I decided to transition this whole closet into a space that holds my TS supplies and overflow craft/school items. I am so, so pleased with the results. Seriously.
 |
| All of my Tastefully Simple bins and baskets are all labeled! I love that I can find what I need at a glance instead of searching everywhere. |
 |
| Being that all of the bins look the same, I obviously had to label them. About 1/2 hold my Tastefully Simple supplies and the other 1/2 hold school stuff, mostly craft supplies. |
The bins are even put on shelves for a purpose: there is one shelf for my TS parties, one for my team, one for training, another section is for paper products, another for school craft supplies...it all makes perfect sense. And it's just plain beautiful.
Note to self: Don't buy Katie candles. Ever.
ReplyDeleteNote to self: Ask Katie to regift candles my way. Soon. Especially the 3 inch kind.
ReplyDeleteXOX
Zmom