In honor of Mike turning 40 this month, I got the idea to give him one gift each day for his whole birthday month. Some of the gifts are small, some are bigger. I'll post about them all at the end of the month (I wouldn't want him stumbling upon this blog post!)
It seems like every guy we know is turning 40 this year...many within weeks of each other. One of Mike's friends turns 40 within days of Mike, so his wife and I threw them a surprise birthday party this weekend. It was funny because Jeff thought he was bringing Mike to be surprised, but the party was for both of them. Mission: accomplished!
![]() |
| (It looks like Mike's grabbing Jeff's butt in this picture, but I'm confident he was holding the chair behind him! Somewhat confident, that is...) |
So this will be a big month for Mike. To keep him from being too down about turning 40, I'm flooding him with gifts to make sure he knows he's loved. Here's to avoiding a mid-life crisis...!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!