Saturday, March 12, 2011

Keep Going...Even When It's Tough!!!

Is anyone else getting burned out?  I know it can't just be me.

I mean really...going through this huge house, piece by piece, is exhausting!  Most days, I see what's on my schedule for the Spring Cleaning Challenge and I roll my eyes. 

But this is why I'm doing it.  Because I don't want to and I know it needs to be done.

So persevere, my friends.  I know it's tough...I'm running out of steam too.  But hang with me.  Please?  I need the company.  I need to know that I'm not doing this in alone! 

And even if you're too embarrassed to link up at the end of each day's assignment, feel free to email me your before and/or after pictures.  They're such an encouragement to me!  So far, sweet Tracey has been the only one linking up to my posts, but I know from your emails and Facebook comments that more of you are on board with me this month.  And I understand that some of you don't want a bunch of random traffic to your blog (or the attention to your cluttered counters) but please...still take before and after pictures for your own sake.  You'll be so proud of your accomplishments!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again Katie for your challenge and your openness. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally burned out too. But such is my life right now anyways!
    The only thing keeping me going is that I know there are people doing it right along with me and I kind of feel like, "well, if they are doing it, then I HAVE to...I don't want to be the slacker!" But, you have made it a million times easier than I ever thought it would be. I love just having one task each day to focus on. I have never done it in the past because it was just such an overwhelming task and I didn't know where the heck to start!
    I have a few friends that are doing the challenge as well, but they don't have blogs so can't post. So, rest assured, there are more out there than you may think! In fact, we have scheduled a "Naked Ladies Party" for April when a bunch of us are getting together to swap our clothes that we pulled from our closets. The "naked" part comes from those of us that may want to actually try on the clothes :)
    So, bring it on....I am ready for this upcoming week....I just need to figure out how I am going to get in the kids rooms without little hands destroying my efforts since I usually try and spring clean during nap time. Hmmmm...
    THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!