
Today's assignment for the
Spring Cleaning Challenge is your Living Room/Dining Room area of your home. If you don't have a formal living room or dining room, do you have a front room in your home that you can organize today? What about an eating area near your kitchen? If not, enjoy the day off!
For most of us with a living room and dining room, I'd venture to guess that they're already pretty tidy. That's kind of the point of having formal sitting and eating areas, right?
My front room has always been a hodge-podge of furniture, until I recently filled the space with the
over-stuffed chairs I've always wanted. But since my recent garage sale, I've inherited some extra tables that I'm trying to sell for my mom on Craigslist, so the space became a bit overcrowded. Not to mention that we put the kids' puppet theater in this room, because there's not enough space in their play room.
I didn't do much, but I did do something. The box of lamps is now gone, since the lamps were assembled last week. I moved that wicker trunk to the garage and traded it for an end table that matches the coffee table. It looks nice in there now. Something different...
 |
| Before: Living Room |
 |
| After: Rearranged a little bit, added some pictures on a new end table from the garage. |
 |
| I'm hiding the basket of puppets for the puppet theater under the end table. It fits perfectly! |
 |
| Before: The dining room |
 |
| After: not much difference, obviously. I still need to iron that table cloth... |
Please feel free to post your before and after pictures below, using the Linky tool!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!