Good Morning! The kids had fun helping me pick the winners for my Cookbook Giveaway this morning. Truth be told, they went through all 40+ slips, so ALL of you were picked, technically. :) And it seems that all of the variations of "Jennifer" entrants won, so if you're name is Jenn or Jenny...today's your lucky day!
Almost everyone got their first choice, plus I had some cookbooks that didn't fit into the categories, so I tried to match those based on your top 3 choices.
So...without further delay, here are the winners:
Jenny Lynn - Quick & Easy recipes
christinaburrell@ - "The Perfect Recipe" cookbook
Charissa S. - Holiday Recipes
semcmillian@ - Pampered Chef
Sarah Mae - Quick & Easy - "The Dinner Doctor"
Tiffany - Slow Cooker Recipes
SPKarenO - Grilling
Misc Jenn - Recipe box with recipe cards
jennyb78 - Baking
Naomi - Asian Cooking
Lisa S. - "Cooking Essentials"
katieksu@ - The Kansas Cookbook
Erin L. - Natural Cookbook
Sandra in Phx - "Best of"
Raechel Slaughter - "An Invitation to Dine"
Julie - Collection of favorites
Jami - Recipe box with recipe cards
WINNERS - please email me your mailing address this weekend. If I don't hear from you by Monday, I'll have to give your prize away to another reader and no one wants THAT. My email address is: ktksu(at)cox(dot)net.

SWEETNESS! Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteYIPEE!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!
ReplyDeleteWow, I've never won anything in my life. How excitin.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Oops, I was so caught up in reading about your spring cleaning and other stuff that I forgot to check the cookbook winners. And bummer! One of them was ME! LOL Oh well, I hope that the book went to someone who remembered! LOL
ReplyDelete