Sunday, January 11, 2009

#50 - Get 25 comments on a single blog post

I had NO IDEA I would be crossing #50 off my list of 101 Goals in 1001 Days so quickly. I suppose extemely good news (the post that helped me reach my goal was about Mike getting a job) and extremely bad news would get lots of activity. But still, the most comments I've ever received is 21, and I usually get between 2 and 10, so I assumed 25 comments was a HUGE goal.

And even though my sweet friend, DutchMac, left 5 comments to push me over the limit, I'm crossing this off my list. (currently, there are actually 28 comments) Partly because I have a feeling I still may get a couple stray "congratulations" comments from my readers who only check in once a week AND I got over 15 emails congratulating Mike over the last few days, mostly people who don't like to comment.

So...I am THRILLED to cross off #50 on my list. And I even have another goal I get to cross off today! That post will be next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!