People I know are finally starting blogs and my list of "blogging friends" is getting longer each day. When I had just a few blogging friends, I'd go in and check every once in a while for a new post to read. The list is now longer, it's more of a chore than it used to be.
That is, until I learned about Bloglines. This website is brilliant! I added the websites of everyone who blogs and all I need to do is add it to my favorites and check it occasionally and it will tell ME who has a new post on their blog! I just love the simplicity and efficiency behind this site. Especially since two of the funniest people I know have recently started blogs. I can't wait to get a daily laugh from these ladies. Blogging is an outlet...I don't need to tell you how hooked I am. You all see that I daily posts! I have SO much to say...and Mike gets sick of listening. Maybe not, but I do talk a lot, and he is a man...I need to give his ears a break when I can...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!