Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hulk 6th Birthday Party

I got some of these Hulk ideas from Pinterest, the cupcakes are my original design, though!  After a chaotic all-boy party at the house last year, we decided to go ahead and celebrate Jason's 6th birthday at the park. It was a beautiful day and the kids had fun playing tag, sidewalk chalk, soccer, and baseball in between snacks, cupcakes and presents.









Happy birthday, Jason!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Really cute designs of cupcakes. It’s such a nice idea to celebrate birthday at park. Last year I had celebrated my daughter birthday at a nice LA venue but this year I will plan her birthday party at park only. I am sure she will love this idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!