Sunday, April 5, 2009

Talk about traffic...

I figured I might get some extra traffic after blogging on Money Saving Mom, but WHOA. Generally I get around 100 people on my blog each day, give or take. But Friday I had 623 individual visitors and yesterday I had 361. Plus, I accidentally stumbled upon this post on Blissfully Domestic, announcing me as their "Financial Bliss Blogger of the Week." How cool is that? Little ol' me! (Except they didn't catch the part about my TWINS being an April Fool's joke. OOPS!)

So if you're new to my blog, WELCOME! I hope you come back and visit again and again. I'm a sucker for comments, so feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I found your blog through the Blissfully Domestic post. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Money Savings mom and have added you to my feed.

    I've already read tons of your stuff and am inspired, encouraged and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest post!

    Sorry to pass along the donut craving:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming! Just be sure to be respectful. Discussions are welcome, but remember to be nice. Thanks!