Nothing big to say today, but feel free to check out my guest post over at Money Saving Mom titled Being Generous While Living on a Budget. Have a great weekend!
I just found your blog through moneysavingmom.com, and it is cute. We have 3 brunettes and a red head. My husband and I both have very dark brown hair. So did our first child. Our second child came along w/ bright orange hair. You talk about a surprise!! Just so you know: our third child was born with red hair also. =)
I just found your blog through moneysavingmom.com, and it is cute. We have 3 brunettes and a red head. My husband and I both have very dark brown hair. So did our first child. Our second child came along w/ bright orange hair. You talk about a surprise!! Just so you know: our third child was born with red hair also. =)
ReplyDeleteLoved the post over at MSM!
ReplyDelete:)